Touch Of Purple User Guide
You now own one of the most versatile products on the market today. Listed below are some of the most common uses and proper application for maximum results.
- Click here for detailed
instructions on Jewelry Care.
Ceiling Fans: This is one of the most popular applications!
- Clean and dry the blades. Turning the fan on high does not count as cleaning.
- Spray the paddles top and bottom. Give it a liberal coating.
- Walk away! Do not wipe it off. Let it air dry.
- The anti-static properties keep dust off for up to four months.
Bathroom Mirror and Boat or Car windshields: (glass or plastic)
- Clean mirror or windshield surface with plain water to help remove any residue.
- Mist a light application on the surface and buff dry. It is very important to apply the product sparingly on large surfaces so it does not streak due to the anti-fog properties. Sometimes spraying some on a cloth and buffing is an easier method of application.
- All grades of glass are not the same and age is a factor. If it fogs after one coat, reapply lightly.
TV and Computer: (anti-static, no dust for up to 30 days)
- Spray and buff dry. You can spray directly on the screen or a rag.
- For latest version of big screen TV's, refer to manufacturers warranty before applying.
- Spray lenses, buff dry with all cotton cloth or Bounty paper towels only.
- Apply every two-three days. In between coats just lightly buff to clean.
- Use the same application for dive/ski masks and cameras.
Metals and Appliances:
- Spray and buff dry to enhance shine and resist fingerprints.
- Will not harm tarnish!